As a category management professional, you experience on a daily basis Walmart’s increased expectation around managing assortment, building planograms and visualizing decisions. Come hear Tom McDonald share current insight and trends in the category management world as well as exciting updates about the upcoming CMA Conference in Las Vegas, NV. You’ll also learn about Shelf IQ - a powerful tool from Rock Solid Retail that enables you to efficiently meet Walmart’s expectations. This event will provide tips to help you and your team streamline the planogram building process and provide the opportunity to network with your peers.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn best practices from your peers
- Discover optimization techniques for JDA Space Planning you can use today
- See how Shelf IQ adds accuracy, speed and agility to the relay cycle
- Network with your peers
- Door Prize Drawing: One attendee will win a couple's getaway to The Waters Hotel in Hot Springs, AR. This package includes one night in a luxurious king guest room, valet parking, a $100 gift certificate for The Avenue (a first-class dining experience), one private mineral bath and a 50 minute Swedish massage at the Quapaw Bathhouse and one round of golf at The Hot Springs Country Club
- Free lunch catered by Carrabba's
Tom McDonald spent nearly 30 years at Procter and Gamble before joining Management 3D, the parent company of the CMA. Tom has been on the board of the CMA for the past three years. He spent his last 5 years at PG running the Walmart and Sam’s category management team.
DATE AND TIME
Tue, November 13, 2018
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM CST
World Trade Center Arkansas
3300 S Market St
Rogers, AR 72758